My Most Recent Video on YouTube

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Live Streaming

First off, I'd like to take a moment to celebrate my first post in 2011 on this scarcely updated blog, so huzzah!

Anyways, as of late I've been very interested in live streaming and the possibilities it brings with it. For over a year I've searched on the internet for a good game streaming program that could broadcast smoothly, (and preferably in good quality.) As of approximately a week ago I've found a solution to both of those needs. The program is called Dyyno Universal Broadcaster, it normally costs $200, but when I discovered it it was on sale for a mere $50. (The sale lasts until January 31st, so get going and buy it now while it's cheap!) So because of this amazing program and a few other smaller ones, I have managed to effectively find a Fraps for live streaming! So expect many live streams to come in future, and keep in mind that I have made a separate YouTube account dedicated to live streams: wwww.youtube.com/ubergamerlive

No comments:

Post a Comment